Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Proverbs 24:30-34

"I went past the field of the sluggard,
past the vineyard of the man who lacks judgment;

31 thorns had come up everywhere,
the ground was covered with weeds,
and the stone wall was in ruins.

32 I applied my heart to what I observed
and learned a lesson from what I saw:

33 A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest-

34 and poverty will come on you like a bandit
and scarcity like an armed man."

-Proverbs 24:30-34

I learned a amazing lesson from this passage: if you become lazy, stop thinking and living for God for even a moment all you have worked hard for could be lost. Learn from the sluggards mistake here. Continue to work hard and strive in all you do in the name of Jesus Christ our savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment