Friday, September 9, 2011

I am Willing

I am unsure of it all
I don't know what I'm doing
I am in another predicament
not where I want to be
my mind jumbled and scrambled
my feet calloused and tangled
weakness creeps in
it drags me in
it entices me
I have lost all bearing,
yet the Lord uses me still
I am willing
even though I don't see it

I settle for the world to satisfy
I know I'm missing the target
and I still push on
filled with ignorance
my weakness blinds me
so I see through my own eyes
which misguide and mislead
my vision shackles my ankles and wrists
I believe I am vile
yet the Lord uses me still
I am willing
I shine His light
even though I don't see it

I have been placed
precisely and perfectly
to serve a purpose
to spread love
to draw His beloved out of darkness
I am broken,
but not destroyed
I am still of use
still a candle with a wick
so the Lord uses me
precisely and perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment