Thursday, April 16, 2009

Choose Joy

"You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are the pleasures forevermore."
-Psalm 16:11

In times of struggle, in times of trial and tribulation, there is always God. God has been and always will be alive and present. So seize the day, make the best of every day and opportunity God gives you. So this choice of joy is ours and it is one I face everyday. The choice to follow Christ's path of life brings me life and joy to the fullest, but the choice to go down my own path for the day brings me nothing but despair and selfishness, neither of which I want. And always know that God has your best interest in mind. Even though God's plan may make your life more challenging or more difficult, God's will for your life is perfect. God's challenging, but rewarding life chosen for you will shape you into a disciple of Christ, following and trusting and living in God's path of life will bring you the fullness of joy.


So remember, "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." - Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment